Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• VirtualDojo Vienna

handsome_dan - - Virtual Dojo Vienna

Beitrag

Zitat von Chargi: „GGs Dan, it was fun playing you :)“ GGs to you too Unfortunately I'm not going to have time to make it back to VirtualDojo before I go back to America, so I just wanted to say thanks for having me over and good games to everyone I played. If you guys ever come to New Orleans, be sure to let me know and I will be glad to show you around the city and set up some matches with the local guys there. Thanks again and it was awesome meeting all of you.

• VirtualDojo Vienna

Beitrag

I will be there around 18:00-18:30 most likely.

• VirtualDojo Vienna

Beitrag

Hey guys, I should be able to stop by again tomorrow (Wednesday) in the late afternoon or evening if anyone wants to play Marvel. I think I am going to Schonbrunn in the early afternoon but other than that I should be free.

• VirtualDojo Vienna

Beitrag

Lol shoutouts to you guys for having me over, you think too highly of me. GGs to everyone I played, I will let you know if I will be able to stop by some time next week. Thanks again.

• VirtualDojo Vienna

Beitrag

Zitat von Rele: „ Opened now “ Awesome, I'm going to head over there in an hour or so. The address is Mosergasse 6, right? Next to the Roßauer Lande U-Bahn stop?

• VirtualDojo Vienna

Beitrag

Awesome I'm going to be busy on Friday but I will be able to make it out on Thursday either in the afternoon or the evening. Looking forward to meeting and playing you guys! PS Also, if anyone has an arcade stick that I could borrow, that would be fantastic. I didn't bring mine to Wien :(

• VirtualDojo Vienna

Beitrag

Hi, I'm here from America studying abroad for another couple of weeks and I just found out about VirtualDojo. Do people play UMvC3 here, and if so, when do they usually meet? Sorry about the English; unfortunately, I don't speak any German.